What if I don’t agree with a decision a disability services provider has made about me?

If you disagree with a decision your disability services provider makes, you can ask for information on how to have the decision reviewed (checked). The law says that they must give you this information if you ask for it.

If they don’t get you the information, or you are unhappy with how they respond to your complaint, you can tell the Disability Services Commissioner.

Getting help with this

Level 2, 180 Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000
Phone:9267 3733
Fax: 9639 1622
Email: ydasadvocate@yacvic.org.au
Website: http://www.ydas.org.au/

Level 30, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne Victoria 3000
Phone:1800 677 342
Fax: (03) 8608 5765
TTY: 1300 726 563
Email: complaints@odsc.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.odsc.vic.gov.au/